July 31st Deadline: A Scholarship for Creative High School & College Students
Each year, the Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team awards two scholarships to innovative and highly creative high school and college students. They seek essay submissions from students who are creative thinkers and problem solvers. Whether you are a star in your local community, an aspiring leader, a tech whiz, an engineer or a creative writer, they want to hear from you.
Creative thought, motivation and execution are important to Lamber-Goodnow. They believe that innovation is just as important in the legal process as it is in the rest of life. To make progress and improve upon our circumstances and surroundings, we must be willing to take risks that can influence and drive positive change. Lamber-Goodnow wants to support students who buck the trend, think outside of the box and deliver on this concept in everyday life and in school.
Two $1,000 Scholarship Awards
Applying is easy. Everything you need to know about eligibility and the application is right here.
- Submit a 500- to 750-word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by or on July 31st.
- Tell us how you are driven to innovate, how you plan to influence progress on any level in any space or how you have already affected positive change with creative thinking.
- We will choose finalists whose essays may be posted on our website and voted on via social media likes, shares, tweets and +1s. While this may have some influence on the eventual winning essays, it is not the sole basis of our final decisions.
- Two finalists will be awarded $1,000 scholarships for education expenses at schools of their choice.
Eligibility criteria for applicants:
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university. Please note that all types of colleges, including four-year, community colleges and “junior colleges” qualify for eligibility.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Essay submission must be received by July 31st.
Other application information:
- Include your name, email address and phone number in your email.
- If possible, attach your essay to the email as a Microsoft Word document, including your name, email address and phone number at the top of each page.
- Attach your most recent school transcript and proof of school enrollment.
- Submitting your resume or CV is optional.